If you are from the European Union, the European Economic Area or the Swiss Confederation, Andorra and Monaco and wish to enrol in a degree programme, please follow the guidelines below.
First year of undergraduate study
You should apply through the “Portail d’admission post-bac” between 20 January and 20 March. This portal allows applicants to pick their university and degree programme.
2nd or 3rd year of an undergraduate degree / Master's degree
You have completed at least one year in a foreign university and wish to pursue your studies
An educational commission will determine if your achievements and skills make you eligible to apply for a degree.
The following criteria will be considered:
- French or foreign diplomas /degrees
- Initial or continuing education you may have completed
- Work experience and internships
- Personal experience: involvement in associations, study trips, etc.
Contact the department of studies offering the degree programme you're interested in to learn more about the admission and enrolment processes.
- If French is not your country's official language, you will be required to take a French Language Proficiency Test
- Applications are made via the ARIA online application portal or through a specific application process, according to each department of studies' procedure. In all cases, please contact your department of studies for further details.