Faculty of Medicine
Being one of the oldest faculties in Strasbourg, the Faculty of Medicine has a long and fascinating history. It has managed to reach international recognition through building strong ties with European faculties as well as Russian, American, Algerian, Madagascan, Brazilian and Chinese ones.
Medical studies are organised in three successive cycles, and are open to any student with a secondary education qualification. The course is 9 years long for general medicine and 10 to 11 years for other specialities.
Pr. Jean Sibilia
Degree programmesConsultez la page : Nos formations
Associated research units
- Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology (IBMC)
- Institut of Genetics and of Molecular and Cellular Biology (IGBMC)
- Development and cellular stress signalling pathways in digestive and urologic cancers
Facts and figures
- 5 130 students
- 365 tenured lecturers
- 194 researchers
- 188 technical and administrative staff
- 61 contractor researchers