Faculty of Catholic Theology
The Faculty of Catholic Theology is one of a kind in the French academic landscape. It is the only religious faculty allowed to deliver recognised higher education diplomas within a public university. It awards canonical diplomas, based on an agreement with the Holy See. Its courses are directed towards teaching, research and education, according to the French academic criteria.
- Master Droit canonique et droit européen comparé des religions - Droit canonique
- Master Théologie catholique
- Master Théologie catholique - Etudes médiévales interdisciplinaires
- Master Théologie catholique - Histoire et sciences des religions
- Master Théologie catholique : interdisciplinaire des mondes anciens