Institute of Political Studies (IEP)
The Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po Strasbourg) is a highly selective school within the University, and is one of the prestigious French Grandes Écoles.
Students undertake a challenging course of study in the fields of economics, history, languages law, political science and sociology. Lectures, seminars and discussion groups equip students with a broad-based cultural background as well as the tools for analysis and understanding of key contemporary issues in France and in the world. Science Po’s diplomas lead to careers as senior officials or senior executive in the public and private sector.
About 1500 students are enrolled at the Institute, with approximately 400 international students from all over the world. Although French is the main teaching language, 6 courses are taught in English, 2 in Spanish and 2 in German.
Degree programmesConsultez la page : Nos formations
Associated research units
- Research Laboratory of Management and Economics (LaRGE)
- Society, stakeholders and gouvernements in Europe (SAGE)
- Borders, stakeholders and representations Europe : late 19th - 21th centuries (FARE)
- Bureau of applied and theoretical economics (BETA)
- Law, religion, business and society (DRES)
- National association of IEP Strasbourg's alumni
- Association des diplômés d'administration locale (ADIALO)