Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI)
For 50 years, CEIPI has been committed to training intellectual property specialists (engineers from prestigious higher education institutes, holders of scientific university degrees, legal scholars with an LLM or an equivalent degree, practitioners who wish to broaden their own knowledge) for a whole range of occupations in the field of intellectual property (French or European patent attorneys, IP experts for companies or clients, specialized attorneys, etc).
CEIPI's French Department (Section française) makes its degree courses available to regular or further education students.
The Centre is also in charge of the continuing education of European IP professionals and offers specialised seminars and degree courses, organised by CEIPI's International Department (Section Internationale).
The Centre is involved in research activities through its Research Department, in order to stay ahead of the evolutions in intellectual property law.
- MASTER Intellectual Property Law - Industrial property
- MASTER Intellectual Property Law - Intellectual property law and trade
- MASTER Intellectual Property Law - Intellectual property law and cultural heritage
- MASTER Intellectual Property Law - Intellectual property law and enhancement of intangible goods
- Master Droit de la Propriété Intellectuelle - Droit et gestion Droit de la Propriété intellectuelle
- MASTER Intellectual Property Law - European and international intellectual property law
Associated research units
Facts and figures
- 263 students