Travelling to Strasbourg
You can fly to Strasbourg from most major European cities. Low cost companies such as Ryanair and Easyjet offer flights in the 3 nearest airports.
- Strasbourg International Airport (SXB) is located 10 minutes from Strasbourg's city centre by train. It offers frequent flights to and from London, Porto, Amsterdam, Brussels, and to various cities in France. A train is running every 15 minutes to and from the central train station. www.strasbourg.aeroport.fr;
- Frankfurt airport, third in Europe, offers a service of bus shuttles to Strasbourg;
- Paris various international airports are only two hours away by TGV;
- Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Europairport (BSL) is located on the French border with Switzerland, one hour from Strasbourg by train. It serves a broad range of destinations throughout Europe and in North Africa. www.euroairport.fr;
- Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden airport (FKB) is located in Germany, a 45-minutes drive north of Strasbourg.
Train is an easy way to travel between France's major cities and to/from neighbouring countries. Strasbourg is only 2 hours from Paris via high-speed train.
Strasbourg is part of the Eurolines network, which provides national and international bus journeys.
- Book a seat on an Eurolines bus.