Non-EU exchange students
The University of Strasbourg has cooperation agreements with 250 partner institutions outside Europe and is part of 3 student mobility networks (AEN, MAUI, CREPUQ). If you are studying at one of our partner universities, you have the opportunity to come to Strasbourg on exchange.
Applying in your home university
1. Check if there is a student exchange agreement between your home department of studies and the University of Strasbourg and make sure you are eligible to go
2. Contact the person in charge of international exchanges in your department of studies and decide together on the courses you will follow in Strasbourg
3. Submit a shortlisting application
Applying to Strasbourg
If you get nominated to go on exchange, you can apply online to the University of Strasbourg. The link to your online application form will be sent to you.
Application deadlines for 2017/2018
- 1st semester / full academic year : 14.05.2017
- 2nd semester : 12.11.2017
Don't forget to enrol in your home university first!
Most classes will be held in French. Thus, a B1 (even B2 for certain subjects) level in French is required for a period of study at the Université de Strasbourg within the framework of an exchange.