Once you have been accepted to one of our degree programmes, you should complete your enrolment at the University of Strasbourg. There are two main steps to enrolment: administrative enrolment and course registration.
Enrolment for the 2016-2017 academic year
Enrolment for the 2016-2017 academic year starts on Monday 18 July 2016 and is organised as follows:
- 18 July to 15 September 2016 : 1st year of an undergraduate degree (Licence)
- 18 July to 30 September 2016 : 2nd or 3rd year of an undergraduate degree
- 18 July to 15 October 2016 : Master's degree
- 1 September to 31 October 2016 : enrolment for a Doctoral degree
- 18 July to 30 September 2016 : re-enrolment for a Doctoral degree
Help and assistance:
From 18 July to 16 September, you can contact us by:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (+33) 3 68 85 60 00
Administrative enrolment allows you to obtain your student ID card and your status as a registered student of the University. It gives you access to libraries, CROUS facilities, cultural activities and sports.
> If you applied via a CEF procedure or a Demande d'admission préalable (Non-EU students)
In most cases, you should enrol directly at the University's registrar's office on an appointed date.
> If you applied via the Portail d'admission post-bac (EU students):
We recommend that you complete your full enrolment online. An identification number (INE) will be provided to you: write it down and keep it as you will need it to access the University's virtual learning environment. If you choose to pay your tuition fees online or want to pay them in three instalments, have your credit card ready.
Once you have completed your administrative enrolment, you will be able to register for courses. Course registration is compulsory for the completion of your academic year (courses, tutorials, projects, exams).
- Don't forget to contact your department of studies to enquire of the registration schedule.
- Be careful when registering for courses which are not part of your department of studies! Registration will take place in the concerned department's administration office.
- Pay attention to the deadlines and to the information provided by the Admission Office.